"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, November 26, 2007

Let it SNOW!

On Monday night we got the first snow, Chris timed it perfectly with putting our lights up on Sunday.
For the longest time Crew just stood looking out the back patio anticipating what the heck that white stuff was. He just jumped up and down and got sooo excited!
It didn't take him long until we got his gear on and he was running around crazy in the snowflakes....
Let it snow!!
SAFE! Crew got going a little too fast and "slid". Shortly after this he decided to start licking the ground, go figure.

2 comments:

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

Oh my gosh! I am so jealous that you got snow already. We had sleet only and nothing to brag about. I can't wait for snow. Looks like Crew loved it. See ya in 5 days. Tracey

Pemberton Family said...

I can't believe you already have snow, we are supposed to get some on Wed. I am hoping the weather stays somewhat decent for the drive this weekend. Your house looks great with the lights up and I love Crew's "slide" silly boy!!