"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well in order to complete my 2012 Blog Book it looks like I have some posts to back date because some pretty important things happened!  Maybe in 2013 I will be better about doing posts more consistently instead of doing 5-10 at a time and playing catch up. Then again these past 3 weeks its been hard enough to get a shower in, so no guarantees.  But I do love this quote as it matches up with everything in life that we are "too busy" for... We are ALL too busy, but never too busy to make time for the things that mean the most...

"If something is important you will find a way... if not you will find an excuse"

*I guess showering is not that important to me...just kidding... :)

So please check back and scroll down and over the next couple days I hope to be caught up, because Beckett Jager Price is here, and a pretty dang special part of this family! 

No comments: