"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Thursday, December 5, 2013

Beckett's One Year Pics at Stoney Ridge

Turning one in December is a little tricky around here to schedule outdoor photo shoots.  Since we didn't do 9 month pictures and hadn't had a family picture taken since he was born I was determined to get something done for Christmas cards.  We were lucky with a bright sunny day, however it was like 20 degrees out with the North Easter winds whipping.  We literally waited in the car between takes, and ran out for short stints. The boys did fantastic, did I really just say that!?!  Yep I did, good thing because this mom loves pictures and they have had plenty of practice.

Stoney Ridge was nice enough to let us snap some shots out there and we were able to grab a tree at the same time so that was a bonus. 

Our family of 6--Enjoy :)


No comments: