"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, December 10, 2007

15 weeks....

But who's counting... the 1st time around I knew exactly how many days, and at times I could tell you hours.... :) Being pregnant with #2 takes on a little different priority. Crew is a huge distraction and if I didn't feel so sick my 1st trimester I don't think I would have even thought about being pregnant in general. With Crew I was reading books like crazy and visiting pregnancy forums and websites, and it was all I could really think about. Not that this pregnancy isn't important to me, it just takes on a new outlook when you work full time and chasing around a 1 1/2 year old. I have read my pregnancy week by week book, but even with that I read a few weeks at a time because I forget to do it every week.... :)


Other than the fact that I am showing WAY sooner than with Crew (see above), the days and weeks are going really fast, and May will be here before we know it. We are going to find out what we are having this time, although I am not sure why at this point because I know that I am having a BOY. When I was pregnant with Crew I had this strong feeling it was a boy and this past week I have been having this same intuition thing going on. So we are going to have to wait until mid January, but we are looking forward to finding out this time. If you know me, surprises are very difficult!!

1 comment:

The Chases said...

Cruiser is so stinkin cute. I think that I say that all the time to you but he is!!! You're belly is pretty adorable too. Very little=) but adorable. Keep growing and posting belly pics. XO!