Crew is "1"! He is getting to be not so cooperative with the camera which made this Christmas hard to capture really good pictures. He is such a happy kid, but trying to get him to smile on command anymore is so hard because he is SO BUSY!
I am not going to look at the camera MOM!
This is his cheese face, silly boy.
That is enough mom, I am leaving this chair, take pictures of someone else!
A football bean bag chair! This looks like FUN!
Ready set, jump! Crew is working on this tackling techniques already.
Opps! There have been many running and jumping tumbles since this. I don't think it will be used for a chair for awhile, just a jumping bag!
Ohhhh! Blocks! Crew loves these building blocks, and loves even more to dump them over the house and make a mess!
Who is going to help him building something?
Crew got 5 new wood puzzles, which he always is wanting to play with. He is actually pretty good at putting them together. He may not talk very much but he can sure put together puzzles :)We can't forget to mentioned baby #2, aka Cash (my mom's pregnant name for it, NOT the real one!!) got a double stroller for Christmas. It was mine, Chris, and Cash's big gift. Thank you :)




1 comment:
Cute sweatshirts! I love the pic of Crew trying to swing his bat. I think we should probably keep Colt away from him until he can fight back with his own bat:)
Post a Comment