"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Sunday, February 10, 2008

This past week...

Aunt Duece likes to come and visit everyone once in while, in fact all of my aunt's and uncle's come over and see us on a regular basis, it is so much fun!! Thanks Rachel for babysitting this week too!
Super Bowl party, we had 16 people at our house for the Super Bowl, and this was the only picture I managed to take. This is Crew with Finnley (3) and Hayden (2), Shannon and Aaron's little girls. They have one more that is Crew's age but she was with her grandma that day. They had a lot of fun!
CHEESE! I caught Crew wanting me to take a picture of him (which never happens anymore) and he was just yelling cheese over and over again.
Crew and Chris play "chase" everyday, and you can see Chris on his knee's behind Crew. They circle the living room over and over and Crew just screams because he thinks it is so funny. Chris is not allowed to stand, Crew points the ground and make sure Chris crawls after him. Chris has many rug burns :)

1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

Jules these pics are so cute. I love the one of Crew going CHEESE!! He looks so big with his nice collared shirt on. Hope you are having a good weekend. I am enjoying my Sunday relaxing!! Love ya!