Sorry I have not posted in awhile, I really haven't taken very many pictures lately either, but I will post some in the next few days.
Even though we don't have any new pictures, we have BIG NEWS! Crew went potty in his potty chair! He wanted Chris and I to leave the room and told us "bye bye" so we left and came back, and he pointed in the toilet, sure enough he left us a little gift. He did it again tonight as well!!
He is so far from being potty trained in fact we aren't even trying yet, just letting him think it is pretty cool to go potty on his chair. He sometimes tells us he has to go poop, but most of the time it is after the fact.
YEAH FOR CREW!! By the way he is also talking a lot more lately and trying to tell us a lot more than we can understand. I am so proud of my little boy!
I'm back!
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment