"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SNOW DAY! School is CLOSED!

We had snow all night last night and it continues to snow this morning. We also have the north easter winds belowing making some cool drifts as well.

Crew and I will venture out later this morning with pictures to follow! There are some definite perks to being a teacher, we still get snow days!! :) Have fun at work, everyone else!

2 comments:

The Chases said...

I totally thought about you because I saw on the news that Lynden school was cancelled. That is so nice. Hope you are enjoying it and staying warm. Oh, and I love the new pussys!

Pemberton Family said...

Hey, How was the weekend and the game? We were so glad the Giants won! Still wanting to see more pics of Cruiser on the blog. Love ya!