"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, January 14, 2008

RaNdOm ShOtS

Doing a little quick feet before bed, Crew is already almost busting out of his new 3T pajemas that I just got him....
Binkty as Crew would say it. We are really trying to take these way, guess who is winning?
Ice cream sandwich, yum yum!!!
He got this huge bin of plastic animals for Christmas and loves dumping them out and setting them up all over the furniture. This time it looks like he wanted to sit with them in the bin.
Tired boy, just showing off his muscles :)
Caught on camera! He finally layed down on his football, he was watching Mickey Mouse, his favorite, just before bed. You can tell he is a VERY tired boy in this picture.

1 comment:

The Chases said...

He is too funny! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!! Thank you so much for hosting...as we get closer I know it would have been too much. Love you tons. Oh and I will call you before this weekend to see what we need to bring. I was thinking of doing a Costco run. XO Jess