"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, January 21, 2008

Our Favorite Boys!

Crew was a little grouchy that morning, but we got all 3 of them together for a picture, and it won't be the last, these boys have a lot of fun times together ahead.
Colt and Jaymin, what good little boys :)
Crew take the binky out!
Colt and Crew, so cute.
Colt is getting so big, he is weeks away from crawling.
Auntie Court reading to Crew, she was a huge help the whole weekend with all the little ones running around. She also brought a ton of food :)
Tracey (Jaymin's mom), Jaymin and Crew.
Tracey and Tyler's dog, Kona, was Crew's best friend all weekend. Crew loved her, and Kona was so nice to Crew. Crew really needs a dog, maybe someday.
Crew getting his game time in while the big boys were playing Wii.
Crew had to be in the action all weekend, sometimes causing poor Colt to cry. He is just too rough sometimes, but soon enough Colt will be right there to get him back too!

Crew and Colt, both really big boys for their age.
Be nice CREW!
Ready for bed?
Crew and Jaymin
All three boys, they are so much fun!!!


2 comments:

The Chases said...

I love the pictures of the boys playing. They crack me up. They have such personalities at such a young age. Thanks for everything this weekend. You look amazing! Make sure you take care of yourself=) I am sure Chris will bring you frozen buritos if you need it=)

Pemberton Family said...

Hey Jules,
I love all those pictures. You took a lot more than I did!! They are so cute, I love how many you have of Crew and Colt. I am home sick today, UGH!! Dave took Colt to the doctor about his cold, hopefully its not a big deal. Miss you already!