"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Big Boy Bed!

Can you believe it?? I am finally done with that crib and into my very own big boy bed!! It really only took a couple nights to adjust, and mom and dad just had to tell me to get back in bed a few times. In the morning I run out of my bed and pound on the door until someone comes and gets me. I am up forsure by 6:30 now, no going back to sleep for me once I am awake!! My mom often finds me sleeping in weird positions, I am not quite sure how to use pillows and or having blankets on me.
Here is the bed all made. I am not sure if I have posted pictures of Crew's room before or not. But he has his name above his bed, and some other sports decor.
Here is Crew's "locker room". He has his Luke jersey and a Blue Jays baseball jersey signed by Ty Taubenheim, a family friend who played for them last season. And his locker room wouldn't be complete without his lockers and football helmet and shoulder pads.
We added some Lynden Lions decor too, including the chalk scoreboard. The hat/coat rack is made out of one of Chris' old college wood bats.
We have sports decals along the other wall, above his sports shelves. Can you tell we like sports stuff???

No comments: