"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oohhhh Noooo! It brote!! My binkty!

Crew has been addicted to his binky, so wanting to break him of this habit I came hom from school today and decided that I was going to cut the binky down. Crew found his binky and tried to suck on it.... He was very upset and kept saying over and over Oh No! It brote!! My binkty!!! So I told him to go throw it in the garbage. He looked at me with very sad eyes and ran over and through it in the garbage.

Well for the past two hours he comes running to to and saying his little statement all over "Oh no, it brote, my binkty". It is so cute, but I do feel bad, but I just tell him we through it away, and he goes back to playing. The real test will be tonight when he is so use to having it. Hopefully we can get him to forget about it soon. Just one more thing I wanted to get done before the baby is here.

Besides transitioning Crew I have been on a role getting things ready for baby#2. With my mom's help we have all the clothes washed, bottles ready, and nursery all ready except for the stuff going on the walls. I have a few things left to get, but I feel pretty good considering my limitations.

With 35 days until the c-section I am still have contractions and cramping and can't do very much without being in too much pain. But I am doing okay, baby is healthy, and I can kind of see the light at the end of the tunel. I apologize for not updating the last 3 weeks.....

No comments: