"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, May 2, 2008

Doctor's Appt.

Yesterday I had another doctor's appointment, with my first pregnancy I was always so excited for the next one to come, but since I have been going every week for so long, it makes it go even slower! My blood pressure has been a little elevated the last 3 weeks, which isn't great, but not high enough to be too concerned. I am still cramping and contracting regulary and honestly am getting very frustrated because I can't sleep at night either. Let alone get up and walk around very easily while I am teaching. I think that is the hardest, just feeling so lazy, and so inactive!!

Its been over 10 weeks since this started, and I just dream about even walking a mile, going for workout, lifting things, and just feeling decent. I think (Chris agrees) I will be a much happier person when I can be active and healthy again! It is amazing how we take those things for granted. Anyway I don't post very much, because I don't want to sound depressing!!!

My doctor also said yesterday that she would be willing to change my c-section date to 38 weeks instead of 39, if I did an amino to check lung maturity. So we need to make some decisions on that. She feels I have been battling long enough, and if the baby is ready then it isn't really that big of deal to take it two weeks early. Which just means it might be a little smaller than the 8-9 pound baby she predicts. For me personally I think it would be nice to have a week earlier since Chris starts out at BP four days after the original date, so an extra week would mean some extra help with the c-section recovery! So we will be praying about it over the next week or so and make a decision.

No comments: