"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome Home Brody!!

We got discharged from the hospital on Sunday afternoon at 2:00. The nurses and doctors were so surprised on how fast he recovered in the last 36 hours. They think he is very strong and vigorous, and we agree. We couldn't be more happy to be able to take him home. Thank you for your prayers in making this happen.

Here is Brody still at the hospital, you can see on his right cheek where they had his feeding tube taped to his face, it was rough day getting that tape off, he screamed, but we were so happy to get rid of that!
Big boy clothes! No more cords, IVs, monitors, and tubes, time to start treating you like a real 38 week year old.
So peaceful at home, we love him so much!
Crew taking a closer look at his new brother, we have to keep our eye on Crew. If we weren't right there he would have jumped into the craddle with him!
He has his punching fist ready to go to defend himself from Crew. Brody has the LONGEST arms, it is crazy, he looks like a monkey with his long arms and dark spikey hair. I call him my monkey man :)

2 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Oh my goodness!! He is SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I can't get over how cute he is:) I love all his dark hair and you are right he has REALLY long arms! Its crazy how long they are, he is a perfect little monkey man. I can't wait to see him in person. Again, he is so perfect, I could just go on and on about how dang cute he his. You need to post a picture of Crew when he was born so we can see if there is any resemblance. Hope everything is going well. Is he a good sleeper?? Miss you guys!

McP Family said...

Hi Julie,
You don't know me, but I am Carolyns friend (in Spokane). I hopped on her blog the other day and posted a comment. I read one you left that sounded like you may have had a crazy couple of weeks. So I hopped on your blog. I think you family is beautiful and you seem like such a wonderful mother. I am glad Brody is so strong. Congratulations.
Mari