Things have been stable with Brody again all day. He seems to be more content and even opening his eyes and looking around. They dropped is oxygen level a little bit as well. The doctor is wanting to try inserting a tube down his throat tomorrow morning and try giving him some of my colostrum and see how he responds. This could be a pretty big test because he definitely needs to start eating after 3 days. So if that works it will be a good sign and hopefully help his lungs come along faster so I can eventually feed and hold him.
I just came from the nursery and he seems to look better, but he is still breathing hard. We will see what tomorrow brings, pray that the feeding tube is successful and that we can start feeds on our own soon.
I'm back!
2 weeks ago




1 comment:
I will be praying all night Jules and I have been all day too! I can't stop thinking about you guys. I feel so bad that this had to happen to you! I am so sorry but I know he will be fine, so I will pray that the feeding tube works and that his lungs develop so he can stay with you guys and get to go home soon. I wish I was closer to be there for you! Give Brody a kiss for me! Love ya.
Post a Comment