I had such a fun time at your house this weekend! Walla Walla is a LONG drive, but I kept my parents pretty entertained and got to watch lots of movies! We got to stay up much later (we totally know how to work our parents), had plently of snacks and cookies too. Our dads had it pretty easy, aren't we lucky that we are boys? It will be so cool to be able to go hunting with them when we get older. Our mom's tried to get out a few times, and we were so excited when they came back!
I am sorry though for being so rough and agressive, my mom says it best "paybacks". My nana is always telling me how naughty my mom was when she was 2 and 3 too, so I guess my mom desserves it! You are such a good friend Colt, you let me have whatever I wanted, and I hope you like the little cars and ball. Maybe we can show each other the pictures we took with our new cameras when we see each other at state volleyball? Can't wait to see you soon!
LOVE--Crew (aka Terror)
P.S. Oh and by the way, I overheard my mom and dad talking on the way home and they can't wait to see you guys again either, and they hope that I listen better next time too, because otherwise we won't be invited back. :)
P.S.S Can you have your mom send my mom that picture of the three of us in the tub, she is so mad that she forgot her camera, if she doesn't have enough pictures of us anyway!!
I'm back!
1 month ago




1 comment:
Dear Crew,
Thanks so much for coming good buddy. I was so tired after you guys all left that I pooped out early but when I woke up this morning I found the camera that you left me and took a picture with it. I will be sure to bring it with me in November. My mommy said she will email your mommy the pictures of us in the bathtub. Don't you think its weird that they have us take baths together? Can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Colt
Post a Comment