"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Adventures :)

Chris and I both did not have to work today so we took the boys to Stoney Ridge Farms, it is such a cool place for kids (and adults) I think I get just as excited as Crew to go!
They have a lot of things to do, plenty of animals to look at and pet, apples, cider, a bakery with all sorts of treats, wagon rides, corn maze, and lots of other festivities!
Brody just chilled the whole morning, didn't cry once. We kept him all snuggled up most of the time because it was pretty windy and cold out.
Taking the wagon ride out to the HUGE pumpkin patch.
Dad and Brodes!
Trying to get Crew to pose, I was chasing him with my camera, but this was about as good as we were going to get.
Dad and the boys
Plenty of things to climb on and ride. Crew loves to pretend to drive the tractor.
Here is the baby pumpkin patch, Crew was trying to run around the see how many he could pick up and hold at once.
Crew ran around the pumpkin patch telling us how BIG they were and how HEAVY because he couldn't lift them, it was pretty funny :)
Picking out our pumpkins to take home...
Brody got to ride the wheel barrow before we put the pumpkins in.
Ready to go?

2 comments:

Pemberton Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pemberton Family said...

This place looks like a lot of fun! I am jealous you got Friday off, we had to work:( I am counting down the days to see you guys. Will you be here for dinner Friday night? Dave is gone hunting until Wed. so its just Colt and me hanging out for the next 5 days. Colt helped me clean the house and decorate for fall today:) Miss you!