"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Thursday, February 19, 2009

9 Months Old!

Brody is 9 months old today! I thought for sure that he would be crawling by today because he has been SO close for SO long! He has continued to be such a happy and loving little boy. It is so great to have him and Crew at the ages they are, to see them interact and play it has been so fun!Brody is really enjoying bath time, and especially loves it when Crew joins him. He splashes and giggles and gets all worked up. When Crew isn't in the bath with him, he gets on his tummy and slides around like a fish...
Brody pretty much likes to play with all of Crew's toys too, he loves to chew on all the animals, tractors, and fencing that goes with his barn set.
SO BIG! He is rolling and scooting everywhere and sometimes gets frustrated if he can't get there fast enough. He is also really starting to get sad when I leave him, and if he doesn't recognize someone he gets really upset when they try to hold him. But if I am around, he is so happy and interactive with people. He is getting quite vocal and loves to yell and grunt, and mixes in a few dadadadadas. In the last few days he also has this really strong and fast "wave" that he does at people, or just for fun! :)
His "fangers", it is pretty funny, whenever we show people they think it is hilarious. To me it seems like it is somewhat normal because Crew had them, I had them, my brother had them, and Chris' brother also had them.
Too bad he doesn't like to use his teeth to eat, he is still drinking bottles every 3 hours during the day but only usually eats 2 things of baby food, and I have to trick him to get him to eat normally. He still will wake up most nights too, but that is probably directly related to the fact that he just doesn't eat that much.
We try to go for runs/walks in the stroller every chance we can these days. Today we went to the park and met up with some friends. It is a great way to get out of the house after nap time and before it is time for dinner, I love this nicer weather :)

1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

Cute fangs!! He's starting to look a lot less like Crew now that he is older. Enjoy your weekend and I hope the weather is nice for you. Its supposed to rain over here:( Miss you!