So I just have to share this story...
Yesterday we went to Safeway to get some groceries, and Crew is always excited to go to the store because he gets to "drive" the car that is attached to the shopping cart, he gets a cookie at the bakery because they hand them out free to kids, and if he is good he gets to ride the horse that you pay 50 cents to ride. We talk about it the whole way to the store, he is so funny about it.
So we get there and I am loading Brody into the cart and Crew runs ahead so that double doors are closing after him, he turns around because I am telling him to stop and wait for me and to get into the shopping cart car. He then looks at me with the most mischievous look, and then turns and runs full speed into the grocery store. Holy Cow! So I saw which isle he headed down so I am walking very fast to try to catch up, well he wasn't down that isle and I am almost running with my huge car cart throughout the whole store looking for him. Everyone was like, can I help you find someone, and I was like "yeah my 2 year old is on the loose"! Finally I see him running towards me yelling mommy cookie, I got my cookie!! He had run to the back of the store in the far corner to the bakery and grabbed his own cookie. What a naughty boy! So I go back to the bakery with him and the lady was just dying laughing because he just ran right behind the counter and was asking for the cookies. Where did he get his manners anyway???
Only Crew...
I'm back!
2 weeks ago




1 comment:
Julie this is the funniest story......I laughed pretty hard and then told the story again to luke when he got home and he laughed as well. So funny, what a crazy little boy. Cant wait to see you guys this summer, miss you love you and am so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment