"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crew Charles

Crew is on this new kick of his name not just being Crew, but Crew Charles. We have had people come over or see someone and they say "Hi Crew," and he will respond, "I am not Crew, I am Crew Charles!"
This past month in preschool they have had a lot of fun activities and dress up days. Here he is posing for pajama/teddy bear day. He got to were slippers too which he was sliding around in everywhere like a crazy man.

On pajama day they also got to invite a grandparent to come and have breakfast with them. Grandma Viv was so excited to go along with Crew. She has been helping me take him to preschool in the mornings so it was an extra bonus! :)

One of the other fun days this month was backwards day. He still asks me if it is backwards day again... "I like my clothes on backwards, and walking backwards is so cool!" He is actually pretty good walking backwards and thinks he has to show everyone his trick.

He got to put back on his Buzz Light Year costume again too, because they had Disney Day... A lot of crash and burns trying to fly, you would have thought he might have learned on Halloween that you can't fly with Buzz wings on!
Decorating his name heart for preschool.
I thought I had come up with a great brother proof invention for Kyler, but Crew can't seem to ever give Kyler any personal space. He sure loves him!

Since Crew was little he has been very into lining things up in rows, and now putting things into patterns and shapes. It use to worry me a bit but I think he is turning out okay...:) I think he has enough cars don't you?

1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

He did this when we were there calling himself Crew Charles. Then he told me "that's my brother Kyler Christopher and he cries ALOT!" Funny kid. Colt misses him:)