"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Taking on all 3 of these monkeys is quite the challenge :)
Mama and her boys (in my typical attire, I am sure my shirt has a ton of spit up on it!!)
We celebrated New Year's Eve at home this year... Although we love our boys, we are hoping that 2010 brings us some time away! Some "us" time once Kyler can get babysat we can enjoy a night out!
Ready to get back into a routine, Crew's preschool, and starting to hopefully venture out of the house more as Kyler continues to improve. I am ready to get back on track with working out and getting rid of all this baby weight, and taking care of this tired mama :) We are praying that God blesses us with good health and many great memories together in 2010!

2 comments:

Tanis said...

I love the pix of your guys' crazy new years :) At least you were feeling better than I was the next morning LOL. So glad we finally could catch up on the phone last night. Lets hope that 2010 is much more mellow than the last year. I don't know if thats even possible but heres to hoping!

The Jernigan Family said...

Very cute! Kyler looks alot like Chris in that last picture! I was told when I became a mom that you aren't truly a mom until you have spit up in your clevage...didn't take long!