"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kyler's 1 Year Appointment and Stats

As I was cleaning off my desk I found Ky's one year appointment papers and realized I forgot to document it!  Not that anyone cares but of course me his mom, I needed to get it in the "books".

Weight:  22lbs.  3 oz (45%)
Height: 30 1/4 in (70%)

He did okay with the shots, his legs are still super strong and muscular, the nurse always comments on how hard he is to give shots too.  I know that changing him alone can be a fight! We decided to break up his shots since he was not feeling that great, so we go back in to do the last ones in a month. 

My mom came with me, which made for having all 3 boys a lot easier.  So the funniest thing about it was since everyone was getting their flu shots, we made Crew go first, and Brody watched Crew be the biggest baby and just scream. I thought Brodes was going to pass out, his whole face was pale, and he had the look of death on his face.  It was a good thing that Brody was in his stroller so the nurse could just "plug" him in there.  Since I did not want them there for Ky's whole appointment, my mom decided to get them a treat.  The reward is my mom "huffed" it to Dairy Queen with them afterwards in the stroller, so they could get a treat, and no this wasn't my nice Bob stroller, it was a sit and and stand, and with 80lbs of kid, my mom was sweating big time, and was not too happy to finally make it to DQ and find it to be CLOSED!!!  Oh gotta love it.....

No comments: