"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Where's the Line to See Jesus?



A friend of mine sent me this video link, and originally I didn't even open it right away because I thought it was just another forward.  Boy was I wrong, this is a beautiful song, reminding us to  all keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas.

"Santa Claus brought me presents, but CHRIST gave his life for me!"

3 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

I have been listening to this non stop today while the boys are napping and I am making sugar cookies. I love this song!! Thanks for sharing.

Blessed Beyond Measure-The Hollemans said...

Thanks for sharing...I posted it to my facebook too to remind people of the reason for the season :) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

The Van Prices said...

OOO I am loving the new profile look! You must be on winter vacation ;) hahaha PS I do have Christmas Eve off SO canvases are on!