"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Flu....

I don't think this post needs any pictures! We have all come down with the flu, and I got it the worse out of anyone. On Sunday alone I puked 15 times and couldn't even keep down an ice chip. On Sunday night after dinner Crew started to puke all over the house and that continued through the whole night. So on Monday we both stayed home, and Chris took care of us. I could not even get out of bed. I went back to work on Tuesday and barely made it through the day. Tuesday afternoon when I got home from work Chris was in bed and he had the same thing I did, and he was out, feeling miserable. Chris and I are both home again today trying to officially recover while Crew is at my moms so I can get some rest.
This flu is violent and I have never had something like this in my life, but the good news is that we are all feeling better.

2 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Hope you guys are all feeling better. That is miserable. Julie we need some posts about the new baby and maybe some pictures of you too!!!

The Chases said...

I hope you are starting to feel better. I am sure with all the aches of being preggers doesn't help. I think I caught a cold this week too so I have the sore throat thing going on. Your Christmas pics are too cute. My mom kept talking about how adorable Crew is...I have to agree=)