On Wednesday Kassi and I took the 4 kids to the Greater Vancouver Zoo, it was quite the experience with our two little terrors. Crew and Lane are exactly the same when it comes to energy and being naughty, which makes me feel a lot better. I haven't met very many boys like the two of them, and especially the two of them together. We all drove in one car 4 kids, 2 strollers and all of our stuff, it was fun!! The whole way home Crew and Lane just screamed back and forth at each other and kept hitting Brody's car seat.Brody was really good the whole day :)
Kassi was nice enough to take the 3 older kids on the train (choo choo) while I fed Brody. This was definitely the highlight for the boys, Crew still can't stop talking about it!
Of course it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of the three of them having them all look anymore, they are actually patiently waiting (for about a minute) for their turn on the train. Taylor is a huge help with the boys, I wish she lived with me!
You could rent these bicycle things at the zoo, well Crew and Lane saw those and had to pretend drive them, I am not sure if the people renting them were very excited about the boys playing on them, but you can imagine what a fight it was to get them off :)
Trying to pull down the tent, I wonder how many times Kassi and said NO yesterday, man I was exhausted by the time I got home.
We saw many animals, we didn't get pictures of everything, but here are the boys with a mule in the background.
That is one big bird!








1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun. So you brought Brody to huh?? Glad it went well, he is always good!! Miss ya. See you in two weeks:)
Post a Comment