At the beginning of the week I took Brody in for his two month check up. Everything went really well, and he got some drops for his clogged tear ducks, the poor guy :(.
He had 5 shots too, and he only cried for about 5-10 seconds. He was a trooper. He weighed 13 lbs 14 oz, and was 23 1/2 inches long and ranged between the 70-85 percentile for his age, which explains why he is wearing 3-6 month clothes.
Now if he could just sleep through the night. It is actually getting worse and he is up two times for feeds the last 3 nights! I am questioning a little if he might have acid reflux because he is not drinking his full bottle, he is spitting up a lot more, and he is very uncomfortable laying flat on his back. He is still eating about 6 oz every 3 hours, skipping one night feed, if we are lucky.
I also forgot to add that Brody is really starting to coo and make noises back at me. It is so precious, my little monkey is getting SO BIG :)
I'm back!
1 month ago




5 comments:
Oh Bummer. I was hoping he would have been sleeping through the night by now! Don't let it last too long, if its not better by Monday get him back into the doctor. I looked at Colt's 2 month stats, he was 13lbs 15oz so they are pretty close in weight! Take care!
Wow, that is crazy that they were so close in weight. How long was Colt? Crew was 24 1/2 inches, Brody on 23 1/2.... :)
I just got your message. We have not left town yet, we don't leave until Thursday. We went out for dinner and a movie (Batman it was GOOD!!) I will call you sometime tomorrow or Monday. Colt was 25.5 inches. I like your blog. Good work!
Holy Cow! Colt was really tall fast :)
I must of got mixed up when you guys were leaving, opps :)
Yep he got tall fast but he was almost 23 inches when he was born, he has slowed down a lot since then!! Your blog looks great!! I knew you could figure it all out. We are headed to church this morning and then having lunch with some friends from church. I will call you tomorrow probably! Enjoy your sunday!
Post a Comment