"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, September 26, 2008

4 months!

On Tuesday Brody had his 4 month appointment, and he did good, except for the shots he screamed! (go figure) He is not as big as Crew was at this age, and it is so fun that they are so different in so many different ways. Brody was 16 lbs 14 oz, and 25 something inches... So he is in the 70-90% in the different areas.
I had Brody's 4 month pictures taken the other day and I am so happy on how they all turned out! He did great considering it was his nap time :)

The last couple times we have had Crew's pictures taken he has not wanted ANYTHING to do with it... Well now that it was Brody's turn he wanted to be in every picture. Some of them turned out cute. I love this feet one.

Trying to reach and grab his mama who was trying to get him to smile :)
Precious baby
Big smiles!
Brotherly love :)
Another big bruise/scrape on Crew's head. This one happened when we were at the grocery store and he was driving the car on the front of the shopping cart. He likes to stick his head out of the car and be goofy... Well right when I was taking a sharp corner (those things suck to steer by the way!) he stuck his head out of the car and I slammed his head into a vegetable Creight. Poor kid, 20 head bruises down, many more to come!!!
More of the toesies

Crew wanted to get in his diaper and pose like Brody...
Controlled dog pile!

1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

Cute pictures, Crew looks so happy to be a big brother. Its funny how different they look, I was looking at pictures of Crew at that age and there are similarities but they are very different:) Good luck in the half tomorrow!
Love,
Care
PS Colt was 17lbs even at his 4 month, I think him and Brody may end up being the same size:)