"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Sunday, September 21, 2008

Seahawks Game Day

Brody, Crew, and Cole all in their Seahawks gear on Sunday. Josh, Stacey, and Cole came over to watch the game and hang out on Sunday afternoon.
Stacey and I and our boys. We were just getting ready to go on a long walk (11 miles), because we have our 1/2 marathon this weekend. Which we will mostly be fast walking by the way. I did a 15k a week ago so that was fun too.
Brody and Cole, they are going to have so many pictures together.

Chris and his boys...

1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

These pics are great! I love seeing Brody next to other babies his age because you can tell he is really growing! He looks bigger than Cole from the pictures but they can be deceiving:) How did the game go last night? I am back at school today but have NO voice:) My kids are being quiet just so they can hear me, maybe I should tell them I have no voice everyday. Its kind of peaceful this way. Enjoy your Wed.