"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We Did It!

On Sunday, Shannon, Stacey, and I completed the Bellingham Bay Half Marathon! It was a lot of fun, and something we hope to now do every year. We finished the 13.1 mile race in 2:47, which was pretty good for speed walking, we ran very little. We all have bad knees which keeps us from running the whole thing, I guess that is what happens when you play college sports...
We warmed up two weeks ago with the 15k (9.3 miles), which I am glad we did to get a better feel of what this would be like.

2 comments:

TK said...

Juls-I got your comment for Rilyn's poll on arrival date. I wouldn't doubt she'll be here on Halloween. That would be kinda fun! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that Ally does have a blog and I have a link on my site, it's named Ryan's Blog. She's too cute!

Jeff, Allison & Ryan said...

Hi Julie! I just saw your comment on Tracey's blog and was going to let you know we have a blog, but Tracey beat me to it! Your boys are adorable- I check your blog from Tracey's every so often so it's fun to see them growing! Now I'll be joining the "all boys" club, too. We are having a great time with our 1st son so excited to have another and give him a brother!
Take care!
Ally