"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, December 22, 2008

Family Time!

Great Grandma Gloria is up for the whole week, so we have been loving that! We over to Price's the other night for dinner, and had lots of fun!
Papa Charlie even insisted that Crew open one of his presents early, Crew got this "Cars" race track and played with it nonstop for like an hour. Crew wouldn't let Brody get too close to his new toy either :)

We haven't really had stockings since Crew was born, so this year I ordered some from Pottery Barn Kids, and had them personalized. I love them!


Brody is starting to tolerate this tummy time more, maybe he will crawl soon? Or not :) He also got one of his "fangs" I teeth in. Just like his mama :)

3 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Cute stockings. My sister in law Kenzie has the same ones, she told me she bought 5 of them just in case even though they only use 3 of them now:) Merry Christmas!

The Price Family said...

Thanks they were on sale too! I asked if they carried the same styles for awhile, just in case... They do, so if we did ever have another they would have something that would at least coordinate!
Merry Christmas!

Koning said...

Looks like a good Xmas. I am excited for next year when we have a kid to share it with.

Thanks for the blog comment too. I have only had the blog since Nov. I thought it would be a good way to document our life happenings and easy for my family to follow down south. It has been great reading other's on the way. I have learned that so many people have them.