
Tonight I had Tanis and Rachel over for dinner and some cookie baking. I thought it might be fun to wear some aprons, and make it even more festive :)

Brody getting his first taste of frosting and he wasn't quite too sure what to do with it.

Crew mostly just wanted to keep licking off all the frosting, he was a big help!

The gang! It was so much fun, we definitley will have to make this an annual event!

The boys were spoiled by Tanis, and she brought them over 3 new Christmas books. THANKS! It was a late night, and we even got to watch the Biggest Loser finale, which is my favorite show :)
2 comments:
HOT LADIES!!!
Looks like you guys had fun and you are all so festive!! I tried to call you around 11. Did you guys go play in the snow? I can't even get my car down the street because they haven't plowed our street yet! Good thing we have Dave's truck!
Post a Comment