"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Days!

We have had the last couple days off of school because of the snow and wind. Christmas break has officially started, got to love the teacher calendar :) So I got the boys bundled up in their snow gear and tried to go outside. Here is Brody and Crew at the same age in their snow suit.... :) I love going back to look at pictures of Crew at Brody's age too!
Mom I am stuck!! I can't move in this thing! Brody is 7 months old today, Happy Birthday Brodes!

It took 20 minutes to get everyone dressed and ready to take on the cold weather, so we had to sit down and take a break before we went outside!
Little did we know all that work to get us dressed would last 2 minutes tops! You can see Crew trying to brave the wind, but that north easterly wind was blowing so hard! So back inside we went!

3 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Crew looks quite a bit bigger than Brodes at that age, but something about there face makes them really look like brothers. We did the same thing with Colt today, he went outside and helped Dave shovel the driveway:) It was cold though so I had to bring him in early. That caused a lot of tears:) Enjoy the Christmas break. It is officially here!

The Chases said...

That is the best looking ralphy suit I have ever seen! It is amazing how much to boys look alike too!

Pemberton Family said...

Merry Christmas Eve to you too. I got your message this morning. I am working with Dave this morning until 1:00. Colt is spending the day with Aunt Marni and Mr. Nate:) We are having Christmas Eve at our house tonight so I need to get home and start cooking. Have fun!! Miss you!