
Taking pictures in our house has become part of our every day, so Crew thinks that he is pretty cool taking his own
pictures with his Toy Story camera. He walks around snapping pictures, and the camera says quotes from the movie, maybe when gets a little older he can get a big boy camera that actually takes pictures!

My two Huskies! We went on to dinner on Friday night with my family since Aunt
Deuce was up visiting from
OSU, and Crew wanted to wear his football shirt. So for fun,
Brodes got to wear his too.

It is not very often that Crew gets left out of ANYTHING... After he is done with his dinner he is right there next to Brody for his. Crew showing off his crazy cheeser smile. I have so many pictures of me when I was little with that same face...

The favorite time of the evening, bath time!! Crew is getting better with sharing his toys, but I can't leave them alone, Brody has gotten knocked over a few times by his aggressive big brother.
1 comment:
I don't know about all that purple...but those boys sure are cute:) Lets try to get together before I have to go back to work.
Post a Comment