"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Chelan

The kids of our Chelan Trip... (Thanks for this part of my post Care!!)

Crew Charles Price (3 years 3 months)
Jaymin James Kerlee (2 years 11 months)
Colt Mires Pemberton (2 years 1 month)
Wyatt Scott Chase (18 months)
Brody Jeffrey Price (14 months)
Rilyn Leigh Kerlee (9 months)
Jax David Pemberton (2 months)

TBC: Price boy #3 due Oct. 2009, Chase boy #2 due Nov. 2009, Stacy baby #1 due Feb. 2010!

Here are some more of my friend's pictures that I wanted to share from our trip. Fun times!!
The boys
Crew loved fishing, and actually helped real in his own fish.


Ready position....
Care and I enjoying the evening with the kids in bed



Strutting along
Oh Brodes
Brody and Rilyn
Crew and Jaymin hugging after one of their "fights".
Hanging out..

Colt, Wyatt, and Crew


I LOVE this picture, Tracey's camera takes such great shots!
Full of energy like always
Love it!!
What a handsome dad, ha ha.
Water time
Future volleyball player? Probably not :)
Great form Crew!
Court had to chase a few out of the pond....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is official! The boys look WAY too old in these pictures! I'm glad your trip went well and that we didn't disrupt bed time too badly the other day! We'll have to come visit again soon!

Becca