
Brody is continuing to get more and more active, agile, FAST, and daring! He literally runs everywhere, and he can out run me pretty easily right now. If I am not carrying him to the car, he will beat me to the end of the drive way and be half way down our alley way before I get him. This is not safe, so I have to watch out. He can also climb up our slides, and loves to shoot down them really fast all by himself, and is very proud of himself when he lands on his feet. If he falls down he just laughs, it is pretty cute. He has also got the hang of keeping the ball in front of him and kicking it all over the house or the yard. Monkey see, monkey do, Crew is showing him all of his tricks! Brody also loves to jump right now, and goes crazy trying to be silly like his brother, it is pretty funny to watch. These boys wear me out!

Mom you better be watching me, he loves an audience and wants to make sure we are watching and clapping for him when he goes down the slide!

Up and down, up and down the slides over and over again!

Brushing and walking around the house,
multitasking!
Chilin on the coach with his new "chucks" converse high tops. They are so cute on him!

Loves his
blanky animals

Dad and Crew
1 comment:
How come Crew got to be in a post that was all about Brody?:) Poor second kids we will always have to compare them to first. Brodes is getting big. I hate to say it but you are going to go crazy with 3 boys running around, but you will love it all the same:) I am secretly jealous!!
Post a Comment