"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, September 25, 2009

To Grandma's House We Go!

Since I am not working right now I have been trying to get the boys out of the house in the mornings to do fun things before baby gets here. It has been awhile since we had been over to Grandma Viv's, she is always making visits to our house. When Crew was a baby and I was working full time she and grandpa would watch Crew one day a week, so Crew loves it there!
It was such a nice morning, I brought out coffees and I sat in the recliner while my grandma chased and played with the boys. They even got to take a ride in grandpa's wheel chair down the wheel chair ramp!! How fun! Thanks for such a nice morning grandma and grandpa!
Grandma and grandpa are also letting us borrow their glider rocker for this new baby since Chris said I am not allowed to use my exercise ball. This is going to be hard for me since the exercise ball works so well at calming a fussy baby and putting them to sleep. The bad part was, we couldn't leave the house without it and our poor mom's and grandma's were having to have them at their house just so they could get our kids to sleep. We would even have to pack the ball and pump any where we would go, so hopefully this time the baby likes to just be rocked and not bounced!
Also we would like to wish Grandpa a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: