"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall Pregnancy Family Shots

This week we had some fall pregnancy shots done. Our last pictures of us being a family of 4! It started pouring down rain 10 minutes before our pictures started, so we were pretty limitted in what we could do. I can't complain about the weather though, I LOVE FALL!














4 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

how cute~ I keep checking on you to see if he is here yet! Hope yoou are doing ok and getting some rest! What great family photos!!

Melodie said...

wow julie ~ you look great! can't wait to hear the news and the lil' guys name!

LeAnne Den Boer said...

You and your family are so stinkin' cute! I only hope that I can be so happy someday!

Joelle said...

Rain and everything, you all look like you had so much fun! Julie, you just look amazing! I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to meet little baby boy Price #3 in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the lasagna by the way. You're nine months pregnant and cooking lasagna for someone else...what's wrong with that picture? You're awesome! It served us two dinners and was wonderful.
Joelle