
Our night time routine just doesn't include brushing teeth and story time, if the weather is nice we need to burn every last ounce of energy out of them. Around and around the block we go...

Plasma car, Brody and Crew love this thing, when going full speed they can ride faster than I can run... That doesn't sound very good, I do run fast, they just go faster :)

Nice look
Kys, his head is on a constant swivel and his arms are shaking he loves being outside and watching his brothers race...

And if we were successful with our "night ride" this is what happens...
Awwww.......peace, quiet, and sleepy boys. Good night!
2 comments:
I think all you should need to do is type in Taxedo...then you click on create...when I get home I will research this afternoon and e-mail to you...I thought that it was so fun...sorry about the link!!
I love how the weather is getting so much better! Even though I was FREEZING on the patio the other night I'm glad the boys are loving it! haha PLEASE don't get rid of the trampoline! Brodes is way too dang cute on that thing! I love how bundled up they are in these pictures too! You don't see that all the time being that they're 'warm blooded' :)
Post a Comment