"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

Trying to entertain the boys with this rainy weather has made for some long days, but we are trying to make the best of it. With some lunch dates to McDonald's with Anya and her kiddos, and having some friends over have made the days go by a little easier and the boys are just itching to go outside. We actually got a few breaks today although it is super windy out and the forecast even calls for some snow late tonight and early tomorrow?? Crazy!
Crew's friend Mikah was here all day today, they go to preschool and church together and they call each other their best friends. It is pretty cute!
Ventured out and we made homemade play dough for the first time....
Baby Kendall has made some appearances since Court and Shane have been working up at their house being built a lot this week since it is Spring break. The boys can't get enough of her, they start yelling the second she enters the house.
Bringing out the train set, and have lots of fun building tracks all over the family room
Kind of a silly picture of Bodes
These boys have too much energy for the house, they have turned our couches into trampolines and make obstacle courses with the blankets and bean bag chairs, and toys they find. So I kicked them out to the garage and just backed my car out...
Lots of shooting hoops at this house, I think we have a total of 4 hoops, every corner of the inside and outside, these boys like to dribble and shoot especially Brody.
Chris is on a long day stretch again, which means little or no help from him. I finally got to run into the mall the other day because of the pile of things I needed to return, and only reason I bring this up is because I couldn't return any of it, but was just given store credit because it has been since the beginning of January since I was there last! Oh jeez, I am so pathetic, my kids run my life!!!!

3 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

I know what you mean and I only have 1, pretty mellow girl. I ended up bringing in 2 of her outside climbing toys and slides and put them into the living room and made forts etc. Not alot of my friends or family have kids, so not very many playdates unless we walk to the park by our house...but with the weather being like it has, we haven't made too many trips there. So ready for the WARM sun...

Becca said...

I was thinking about that when you told me it has been a while since you bought that stuff! At least they gave you store credit! My guess is you had to get a little testy with them for that! Good girl! :)

The Mulder Family said...

Looks like you have been having so much fun...Hopefully the weather will turn around soon, possibly for the garage sale :)