"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, April 30, 2010

Kyler's 6 Month Pictures

Kerri (Holleman Photography) did a great job with Kyler's 6 Month Pictures. They turned out great and I have NO idea which are my favorites. So if you want, leave me a comment with your top 3, that would help me narrow it down.
Grandparents and other people ordering I put the number BELOW the pictures it corresponds with. Email which prints you want, what size, and if you want them in color or black and white.
Wow I am really loving 6 months, Kys you are such a sweet boy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

7 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

Hey Julie...my vote is 1, 3 & 14...he is too cute...enjoy 6 months!!

The Haij Family said...

My favorite is #3, I also like 9 and 12 :) They're all so cute, but those are my top 3. So glad he's over the colicky stage!! Lots of adorable smiles :)

Melodie said...

2, 9 and 12 are my favorites! what a cutie, he has the best smile!!

Becca said...

So stinkin cute! That smile is almost a permanent thing! Almost ;) haha My favorite is 5 but I also like 1 and 3. He needs to slow down a bit....he's growin way too fast now!

The Jernigan Family said...

I think 3, 11, and 12 are my favorites. They all turned out so cute, I love his huge open mouth smile. Glad he is out of his colic stage. 6-9 months (or at least before they are mobile) was my favorite age because they smile and interact with you, can sit up and can't move! Cute pictures!

Aunt Deuce said...

Hey sister!
I would have to say 2, 5, and 12! I love those. Ky Ky is so adorable. Only a few days tell i get to see you and the boys! woot woot

michele said...

2, 11 and .... they are all so cute! yes, feel free to put that video on your blog!!