"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rockin and Rollin

Got out the rocking horse for Kyler, since he is so happy being so stiff and crazy all the time I figured he would love this, and he did! A good thing that there is a saddle holding him in, he is constantly throwing his body everywhere, he is getting more wild and aggressive everyday. I am kind of nervous what this might turn into!
His hands and arms out, and big wide open smile, the classic Kyler pose! He is also rolling on the ground everywhere and getting into places he can't get out of like under chairs, and pinned inbetween things. He even stood by himself for almost 10 seconds. He just wants to go! Those older brothers are in for a new tag-a-long soon!
Excited to eat some yummy pears.
Crew has been into making his forts on the couches with tons of blankets, and he asked if Kyler could come in his fort with him. Kyler just had a blast. Crew just has to say his name and Kyler just shakes and smiles he gets so excited.

Brodes is wanting NOTHING to do with the camera these days. In fact he scowls at me and gives me this look like don't you dare take my picture. The sweet and innocent Brodes is well on this way to this terrible two phase I can remember so clearly from Crew. (In fact I am starting to wonder if we ever left it?) Brody is now paying Crew back from all the times he was just a little too mean or rough. Watch out, you never know when a toy or golf club is going to hit you from Brody, he now gets timeouts, and hand slaps, and spankings. This kid just gets his feelings hurt so badly when he is disciplined compared to Crew. Brody we call our little "doot doot" (yes we have some crazy names over here) because he is just everywhere always in the middle of something. Brodes is always jumping everywhere, he is so light on his feet and he will run and land in a two footed jump stop. He is not afraid to jump off of chairs, couches, our porches, and 3-4 stairs at a time and most of the time he will stick his landing. I keep telling Chris he could be a good gymnast. He still LOVES his snuggles, and is always carrying around his 2 animal friends he calls his neenies.

Sink or swim, these boys have more energy every day. They just crack me up though, but I am amazed how they never seem to run out of energy. I know all kids have energy, but I am pretty sure that my boys must be connected to sort of permanent IV's.

1 comment:

Aunt Deuce said...

Got a few laughs reading this.. Love ya sis and boys