"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Sunday, May 9, 2010

We LOVE YOU Moms!

Stepping stones we had made
Happy Mother's Day Nana and Memi, (Grandma Viv and Grandma Gloria too) we love you and are excited to share this special day with you.

For the other mom's and grandma's that we are missing today, and knowing that we will see you again someday.

Being a mom is the most special gift I have ever received...

Here are a few pictures I got from the day... Not many! I was on my own most of the time with the kids since Chris had to work. We were able to spend some time at both of our parents houses with our mom's.
We even got to have Grandma Gloria come and visit. She is doing a lot better!
Papa and Ky

3 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

Happy Mother's Day Julie!!

Becca said...

Happy Mother's Day Jules!! Wish I could be at Chuckie and Leslies with the rest of the fam tonight! Have fun without me :(

michele said...

What a sweet gift!! They loved them I am sure. :)