"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, May 7, 2010

A Beautiful Day!

Waking up to the sun shining and my healthy 3 boys made me smile today. It is amazing how much the perspective on the day changes when the sun is out.
Early Mother's Day present that Crew made me in preschool. He had me smell his homemade flower bouquet and I said "They smell so good!" and Crew said "No it doesn't it stinks like paper!" Love the honesty!
He was so proud! And I couldn't be happier with my first ever gift he made for me, I am so lucky! Thanks dude!
This little poem was on the card, so sweet... Crew had to make sure that he told me that he loved me so much!
My sweet little "Rudolph" with his nose so bright! Earlier this week he had a good fall and got a rug burn on his little nose. It looks a lot better now. Sweet little Bo Bo's.
Another smile from Ky, he is loving life off of his special formula and acid reflux meds!

We are pretty excited about seeing Aunt Deuce today and enjoying the day outside, and looking forward to celebrating Mother's Day this weekend!

2 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

Happy Mother's Day Julie...those boys are too cute...also so glad to hear Kyler is off all the extras...

michele said...

SO cute!! What a sweet little mom's day gift! I love the bath picture too!! Wishing you a HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!