Well little Kade man welcome to the family, you are going to fit just perfect and your cousins are so anxious to meet you. Things might always seem a little crazy with our family, but we will show you all the ropes. LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations to the entire Price Family on the arrival of Kade...he is too cute...I am thinking he looks more like Becca...that is fun that he was born on Brody's birthday...all those boys :) Tell them Congrats from Kari!
He is so cute, congratulations...what is with those Price boys always having boys...you need a girl in the mix because boy oh boy I bet she will be spoiled. I love the name Kade..I am going to tell my cousin that name since she is expecting! I bet Kade makes Kyler look big...I always say when I hold new babies...was Sage ever that small. Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment