"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, May 17, 2010

Car's Birthday Party

We have been gearing up for the big Car's party for awhile now. I am not sure who gets more excited the boys or me. I love being able to do something special for them, and I think I got enough pictures to capture all of the party fun! Crew was crazy all day (what's new?) and kept saying, "Let's just get this party started.." Brody kept pointing to all the decorations and yelling Cars, and kept asking for the bubbles, his favorite...It ended up being a warm sunny day, and we were lucky to share with some of our friends and family. Thanks for everyone that could make it!

I have been procrastinating on this post because of the 100 pictures I took and trying to decide which ones and upload them, so there are a lot on here! Enjoy I will not to get too detailed, the pictures say enough :)!
All the kids got to pick out tattoo's when they got to the party here are Lane and Crew's
Nana and the 2 birthday boys! We got them matching Car's mechanic shirts...
Aunt Deuce and her 3 nephews
Even Ky Ky got a tattoo
Crew thinks he is soooo funny

Love these boys


Anya, Jovie, and Joelle
My dad, Grandpa Roberts and Kakie


The new sandbox got lots of use
Sweet Jovie


Happy Birthday to Crew and Brody!! We love you!
Yay!



Ky even got some frosting from the cake, yummy!
Time to open presents
It was a little chaotic to say the least

All the boys wanted to help open

Any day baby, come on....
Cole and Emmy really took a liking to each other :)
Kys loving his time with Memi :)
The best toy invented! Punching ball balloons. All the kids got one, along with bubbles, m&m's, and a Car's cup.

Brody was all about the BUBBLES the whole night. He kept wanting to try to blow them and just made a mess out of them, his bubble container had Capri Sun in it by the end of the evening...
Once most everyone left Crew got to get the gator out and give some rides. That was their birthday gift from us, we gave it to them early and it is one of the best purchases we have made. They love it!
After the party was over I realized I did not take pictures of any of the decorations the boys were so excited about...These are not great pictures, but at least we get the idea.


I was not kidding when I said I took a TON of pictures. It turned out to be such a fun party for the boys, and a long day for us parents!

Thanks again for everyone that made this party so special, we appreciate you all! We are definitely partied out over here, but enjoying some of the very cool gifts the boys got, very spoiled boys!

2 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

Happy Birthday Crew & Brody...I absolutely love the cars theme...I cannot wait to plan parties of my own someday for my kiddos...also thanks for the sweet comments on my blog...The support & love we are receiving is overwhelming...thanks again!!

Pemberton Family said...

What a fun party. You are such a great mom Julie and you do such sweet things for your boys. I can tell that both Crew and Brody had lots of fun. I like their new toy too, I bet Colt would like one of those! Miss you guys!