"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Because It's HOT HOT HOT!

It's about time that it actually feels like summer! Although I don't really prefer really hot weather unless I am on vacation, I was more than ready for the weather to change! The hot weather brought up the pools, sprinklers, slip n slide, water guns, mister, and the best part of all, our bestest neighbor friends! We love having Jack over, and now that "Jobie" (Jovie) who Brody just adores, is walking, we have a lot of kids going back and forth between the alley.
The boys and I have loved this change of pace to being outside, and having some new things to do. Thank goodness for the window air conditioners in the boys' rooms, and our portable air conditioner in our family room. It helps out a ton!
Cheers to a hot and fun summer ahead!

2 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

Looks like so much fun...I love these warm days too...although I wish we had a pool or a yard to lay out in!! ENJOY THE SUMMER!!!

michele said...

YAY!!! HOT SUMMER FUN!