"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chelan Prep

So we were at Court and Shane's house the other day, and Courtney took this video of Crew making Kendall laugh. I am in the background rolling laughing because I honestly did not think Crew was going to stop. He was doing it to make her smile and try to get her hiccups to go away. What a good big brother!

We are getting ready to spend a week with them in Chelan and some other families too, but we are sharing a condo with them. So last weekend was our "Chelan Practice" seeing if Kendall could tolerate the wild and crazy boys, since before that she would get upset because she wasn't use to the loud noise! It went good though. Vacations are busy, not real relaxing at our stage in our life, but quality family and friend time is just what we need.

I am sure I will have a million pictures and stories when we get back, for now, just enjoy Cruiser being Crew, and sweet Kendall just cracking up at him!

http://shaneandcourtney.blogspot.com/2010/07/crew-and-kendall.html

No comments: