"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, July 3, 2010

Birch Bay with Price's

Chris' family rented a house on the bay this past week, so we had a great time spending time with family and chasing the boys around everywhere. Having our wild boys out there gave everyone plenty to do! It was nice to have some helping hands! Since everyone was coming and going throughout the week, we were all kind of there at different times, but it worked out great.
Lots of rock throwing, digging, log balancing, walks with Duke along the water, shell finding, painting....and much more!

Papa and Memi kept the boys busy and brought out projects for them to do, and had them overnight for some special time. Great dinners, and plenty of drinks and snacks for the week.
We had Grandma Gloria out on her birthday and we had some cake and spent some time with her, which was really nice.

Night fires, and fireworks to watch shooting across the bay. Becca even brought out some pop its for the boys to use. Brody was timid and just stood back as Crew blasted away! We took the jogger out for a few walks, and stopped by the C shop to get some fun treats! We checked out the street fair where they got some sidewalk chalk and the rules to hop scotch, so Memi showed Crew her hopscotch moves!

Cole and Becca got in plenty of time chasing their nephews in between working. I don't think anyone relaxed while we were there!
Just like usual I took a lot of pictures, so have fun browsing.

Thanks for a great week Price Family!

3 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

I LOVE the black and white pictures with their Grandpa...how cute! Looks like fun...I have so much catching up to do with all of our vacations..so check back soon hopefully I will have time to do something

michele said...

These pictures are soo cute and fun!!

Pemberton Family said...

Looks like a fun time. I bet it was nice to have someplace to go where the boys could just run and you had a little extra help:). Call me soon, we need to catch up. I am trying to keep this week pretty low key just getting ready to leave on Sunday and baking a couple different things. Miss you!