"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Cast for Brody Too?

Ever since Crew has been having people sign his cast, Brody tries to grab that sharpie marker any chance he can! I guess he had a little too much without me knowing this time, because he made his own cast drawing over his arm and stomach, and wrote all over the woodwork on the bar in the kitchen....We have quite the artist on our hands, nothing is out of this monkey's reach...
Thank goodness for Clorox Cleaner with bleach, I thought for sure I was going to have to live with permanent marker on our cabinets. Whew!
Oh Bo Bo's! Naughty naughty!

2 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

That is too funny...you always have to follow the older siblings right? Have a great rest of the summer...also let me know if you ever need someone to watch your kiddos on Fridays when you head back to school (sorry to mention that)!! Or even some night - I am sure Brandon would love to wrestle with the boys :)

Anonymous said...

That could have been mad! Just think though, you would think of Brody everytime you went in the kitchen :) haha
I love you sis, give the boys kisses for me