Well the heat is here...Pools filled up early, sunscreen on, and days filled with swimming, and staying cool. It is always about this time, mid August, when I am getting really excited for the CHANGE of weather...Don't get me wrong, this is great, but nothing sounds better than a Friday night football game, breezy cool fall weather, and a nice cup of hot chocolate! Okay I am dreaming now, we have plenty of nice days and fun ahead before that will happen!
Even though we have some AC's, trying to keep everyone cool can be challenging. Maybe keep everyone happy and not irritated, might be a better way to phrase that, we can get a little cranky around here! So the other night I loaded up the kids in the nice, cool, airconditioned car, and we drove to DQ to get mini blizzards. Ice cream is the cure all! With blizzards in hand, I had the most peaceful 10 minutes of the day. I even took the long way home. Aww these are the days!

How many times can we run and jump in and out of the pools and go down the slide? You would think they would be exhausted, but they can do this all day long...

Skinny B
rodes does not let anything stop him, he is our grasshopper going and jumping all day, loving to pee outside too!
Kys has his own space, which is perfect so he
doesn't get trampled by his rough brothers...

At the end of the day, bath time is still one of my favorites...Notice anything special about this picture??? :)
Perma grin

3 boys in tub

Crazy boys
Brushing good
Cheers to this nice weather and fun times with the kiddos. I do truly love all the seasons and the fun and excitement that I experience with them. Busy but so worth it.
6 comments:
The stars crack me up and I love that you caught Kys peeing in the tub! Kade will do it EVERY single time however, I have learned to be on guard now! haha I can't wait till I'm not working 7 days a week to spend more time with you guys!
Looks like you all are having so much fun...I know it is two adults around here and we have a hard time staying cool too & maybe trying not to get cranky :)
I laughed so hard when I saw the star and love the peeing in the tub, you always have such cute pictures!
Colt wants to come play, it looks like your place is set up for fun! I will keep checking back for the fair post. Its supposed to start cooling down here this weekend (low 90's). Hope you guys get some cooler weather too. Miss ya!
These pictures are fanastic!! And hilarious!! Have a great last bit of summer!!
Haha! I had to laugh at the one of Kyler peeing in the tub. Asher does this all the time, and he HAS to stand up to do it. So funny that you caught it on camera!
Post a Comment